Tulsa Employment Lawyer. Tulsa Employment Attorney.
Tulsa Employment Lawyer
The Tulsa employment lawyer professionals at James, Potts and Wulfers represent employment clients in Oklahoma’s state district and appellate courts and federal district and appellate courts. The Tulsa employment attorney counselors manage employment law cases and are skilled in employment litigation cases in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Tulsa Employment Attorney
The Tulsa employment lawyer professionals represent their employment law clients in:
- Breach of Contract
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Employment Separation Agreement
- Employment Severance Agreement
- Executive Transfer
- Non-Compete Matters
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Representation of Employers in Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Representation of Employers in Drug Testing
- Representation of Employers in Employee Benefits
- Representation of Employers in Fair Employment Practices
- Representation of Employers in Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Representation of Employers in Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Representation of Employers in Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Representation of Employers in Oklahoma Department of Labor Claims
- Representation of Employers in Overtime Collection
- Representation of Employers in Retaliatory Discharge
- Representation of Employers in Unemployment Compensation
- Representation of Employers in United States Department of Labor Claims
- Representation of Employers in Unpaid Sales Commissions
Tulsa Fair Labor Standards Lawyer
The Tulsa employment lawyer counselors educate their clients on Oklahoma employment law and how it pertains to their particular employment cases. With the shared knowledge of available options, the client is able to make an informed decision on the process to proceed with in order to reach the anticipated outcome of their case. The Tulsa employment attorney counselors with the firm are committed in their communication and actions for their employment law clients.
Tulsa Employment Mediation Lawyer
Oklahoma Employment law embodies all areas of the employer and employee relationship, including Tulsa employee rights and employment contracts in Tulsa Oklahoma, with exception of the employment negotiation process, which is covered by Oklahoma Labor Law, Collective Bargaining and Arbitration. Our Tulsa employment law firm offers Tulsa employment lawyer professionals that can draft employment contracts and employee handbooks for Tulsa businesses. Our Tulsa employment lawyer counselors also help in negotiating employment contracts, drafting non-compete agreements, and are also experienced and prepared for employment litigation if necessary. Business owners and HR managers often turn to our Tulsa employment discrimination lawyer counselors for expertise and know-how to help any Oklahoma business develop employee handbooks, HR systems and employment processes in order to avoid employee vs. employer lawsuits. The Tulsa employment claims lawyer can also defend employers and fully manage Tulsa employment litigation in Oklahoma’s state, federal and appellate courts in employment claims.
Tulsa employment helps businesses with Oklahoma employment law issues.
Recognized Tulsa Employment Lawyer
James, Potts & Wulfers an Oklahoma employment law firm has an “AV” rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers in the fields of Tax, Employment, Probate, Trusts, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Commercial and Business Law. Rating by Martindale-Hubbell reflects a combination of achieving the highest level of professional achievement and excellence in ethical standards and legal ability. The Martindale-Hubbell legal ability ratings are based on performance in the areas of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability and legal experience.